Feb 15, 2012

Paranoia

So, after about a million years this finally showed up in my mailbox... Warbrain released this some time ago, I think it was early 2011 with immediate plans for a physical release as a 7inch. However there were a massive amount of delays and problems with the pressing. I kind of thought it was never going to happen and the only paranoia I had was if I was going to get my preorder money back from Trial And Error. But no, almost a year later it's showed up. It's also the first record Trial and Error have put out in quite some time. Anyway, here it is... It came in a nice screened mailer which features a 1 colour version of the cover artwork. The layout and artwork is by Callum Preston, who is an absolute champion and insanely good, he's really nailed this one. The packaging is nice and simple, front art, a back with a simple track listing and photo. Insert for the lyrics and then the vinyl... Which comes in 2 variants. Green on Green splatter (limited to 100) and Black splatter on Gold (limited to 200).