Aug 17, 2011

No Life To Live / No Love To Give

Again, my Record of the Week is a day late. Oh well, who cares. Anyway, this week's choice is the debut seven inch from Dublin City's Frustration. I have a lot of sentimental attachment to this record, it was the only record I purchased when I went over to Europe. I got it when I saw these guys with Famine, IRONCLAD and Crowd Control in Dublin.




I really like this band, it's kind of along the lines of No Warning / Guns Up! tribute. They are an Irish band however they are fronted by the infamous Nelly, who is actually from Canada. He always tells me he hates this record, and the new tracks they have recorded (especially the pre productions I have heard for their new record) blow this out of the water.

Anyway, this is limited to 200 copies or so I believe. Released by a label called Championship Vinyl. I am not sure if that is an actual label or not, but the name is a great reference. It's pressed on Blue vinyl. Look out for this band, BIG things are coming!